Monday, December 28, 2009
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
- Bree Turner Interviews With Marta Walsh
- Persia White Interviews With Marta Walsh
- Carol Alt Interviews With Marta Walsh
- Bobbi Brown Extreme Party Mascara
- Bobbi Brown Chrome Collection
- Couples Retreat Star Malin Akerman Interviews With Marta Walsh
- Khloe Kardashian Interviews With Marta Walsh
- Rachel McAdams In Vogue Magazine January 2010 Issue
- Rachel Weisz At The Lovely Bones Premiere
- Olympic Ice Dancer Tanith Belbin Interviews With Marta Walsh
Bree Turner is an actress who began her journey in Hollywood as a professional dancer. Bree was a background dancer in such hit films as The Big Lebowski (1998), She’s All ThatAustin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me (1999). Bree’s love for performing and being on stage makes acting a natural transition. Most recently, Bree Turner can be seen opposite Katherine Heigl and Gerard Butler in The Ugly Truth. (1999) and Mike Myers’
I caught up with Bree Turner via telephone from Los Angeles early in the morning few months ago, to talk about her beginnings in Hollywood, her role film The Ugly Truth opposite Katherine Heigl, future career plans and even some beauty secrets!...
- Bree Turner on TalkingMakeup.com
Thanks so much Marta for the AMAZING interview!